Shiloh Christian School and You
Thanks for checking us out! If you’re like most students and families, you have a lot of questions! Here are a few of things that make Shiloh unique:
- We offer 20 athletic activities either in-house or co-op in grades, 6th-12th, 14 different fine arts opportunities 5th-12th grade, and nine more academic competitive or student leadership opportunities.
- Since 1981, we have had three National Merit Scholarship Semi-Finalists and 15 Finalists.
- Shiloh students rank above the state and national average in ACT test results.
- In our school family, elementary students are able to connect with middle school and high school students through chapel, prayer buddies, one-on-one mentoring, and special events. This is something unique to Shiloh because of our all-inclusive campus. We find that it benefits both the elementary students by giving them a sense of importance and confidence with the older role model students and also our older students gain important leadership skills.
- Bible class, weekly chapels, scripture memory, and prayer time in each grade help our kids build a solid foundation in their faith.
- We are the only school in the city with a cohesive K-12 visual arts program.
- We are able to provide small class sizes preK-12. This helps to enable close relationships between not only the student and the teacher, but also the parent and the teacher. You will know each other.
- Shiloh has 95% percent of our middle and high school students participating in extracurricular activities. Opportunities begin in grade school.
- Our elementary Chess Club is larger than our middle school and high school Chess Club.
- Students have the opportunity to participate in camps throughout the summer for our younger students, and often coached by our student athletes and musicians.
- Excellence is our goal. We take the spiritual, emotional, physical, and educational development seriously. Your child’s growth is our success!
How do I get started? Apply online now, or schedule a tour!